To buy this pattern, just click the "Buy This" button to the right (or below) of this description.
** This pattern is also available in the Ultimate Everything Super Value Bundle - a savings of over 75%!
Make a turtle shell from a couple of foam floor mats with this simple to use template!
For the smallest two sizes you will only need two floor mats, for medium you will need 3 and for large you will need 4.
View the free video tutorial for this pattern.
With this download you will get:
- A 55 page downloadable PDF document with written instructions, a supplies list, and all the pattern pieces, ready to print out.
- Patterns for 4 different turtle shell sizes. The smallest is 18" x 15" and the largest is 28" x 24.5"
- Patterns for 5 different sizes of plastrons (the front piece)
- Patterns are made to be printed on a standard home printer on either A4 or U.S. letter size paper
- 30-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee!
- This pattern now also includes a variation to make a Bowser-like shell as well!
You can check out more of my patterns here: https://gumroad.com/lostwaxoz
Thanks for stopping by and I would love to how your turtle shell turns out! If you would like you can send pics to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not completely satisfied, please contact me. I have a 30-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
Chris from LostWax